We advise you to wear your activity tracker around your wrist day and night. However using during the day is more important for us to register your activity. The activity tracker is always on and captures how active you are, hence it does not need to be activated.
You do need to manually sync your activity tracker data daily in the moveUP app. This way your physiotherapist can monitor how active you are and decide if any adaptations to your exercise scheme are needed.
- Press the synchronising button marked in red.
- You will see the following screen. Click on “Sync”
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Basically you have to press the silver button on your activity tracker twice for 2 seconds.
- At the end you will automatically be taken back to the homescreen and your steps will be visible in the graph.
- You will see the synced steps data appear on the graph on your home screen.