There are 3 main tabs in the app. You can switch between them by tapping the respective symbols at the bottom of your screen.
Tab 1: Overview
When you open the moveUP app you will automatically be taken to the overview tab. This tab has 3 sections:
- Welcome message
- Messages — here you can communicate with your health provider.
3. Surveys & Information — here you will find your questionnaires that still need answering.
Tab 2: Exercises
In the second tab “Exercises” you can find some daily exercises (if available for your digital patient journey).
In the third tab “Questionnaire” there will appear a daily questionnaire after 4pm each day. The questionnaire is available until midnight. It should be filled out every day, starting 14 days before your surgery.
At the top left of the moveUP you will find the menu.
When you click on this icon the menu appears.
This menu contains important sections that are not directly related to your rehabilitation.
- Overview: Exits the menu and returns to the overview screen
- Important information about this app
- Download report
- Consents & contracts: Here you can read the general terms and conditions and privacy statement.
- Profile: your name and personal informations
- Log out: Here you can log out of your account and return to the registration and login page.