Create new patient in the onboarding functionality
- Surf to: https://patient-onboarding-admin.moveup.care
- Fill out your moveUP login credentials and click “Login”
- Click “New patient”
Fill out the patient’s details
- Fill out the patient’s details
- Click “Save”
Add a new care plan to the patient
- The “Edit Care Plan” tab will automatically open after entering patient’s details.
- Click “Start new care plan” or click on the required treatment or intervention to start a new care plan if no care plans are active.
- Drag and drop an intervention to the care plan
- Drag and drop a treatment (this is required)
- Drag and drop a study if applicable
- Drag and drop care team participants
- Fill out the intervention date (operation date) and the doctor (surgeon)
- The treatment’s start date is set automatically to today’s date if you don’t fill it out
- Click “Save”
Send emails to patients
- Once a care plan is saved, click on the “Next” button.
- You will see a template of the emails that will be sent to the patient
- Click on “Send selected emails” to send the emails to the patient
- You will see the message “mails were sent” for a few seconds so you know the mails are successfully sent.
What happens next?
The patient will receive an email with
- Instructions how to install moveUP— With a short introduction of moveUP, information link on pricing and instructions on how to install moveUP with login details, and a link to the quick start guide
- Link to order activity tracker and confirm his subscription— With an order form for the activity tracker