The study protocol defines randomization of patients in 3 different groups.
- A control group with the standard of care
- A group with mandatory physical sessions — Patients randomised this group follow rehabilitation using the mobile application with a set minimum number of conventional physiotherapy sessions with physical presence of the physiotherapist. 1 face to face session a week during the first month after discharge, followed by once every 2 weeks thereafter.
- A group without mandatory physical sessions— Patients randomised in this group follow rehabilitation using the mobile application without a set minimum number of conventional physiotherapy sessions with the physical presence of the physiotherapist. Face to face physical sessions are planned in based on indication of the certified physiotherapist.
What are the steps involved to get started doing physical sessions only (no digital follow-up)?
To register you can click the button below.
- You will be asked to
- Quickly go through a quick-start guide to make yourself comfortable with our platform
- To fill out a registration form
What happens next?
- After receipt of your registration form we will send you a physical session service contract by email
- After receipt of the signed contract by email we will create a moveUP account for you
- You are ready to start treating patients!