This forfait is for the preoperative education and anamnesis of the patient.
It can be charged by:
- either the physical therapist, at the patient’s choice, who is part of the nursing facility,
- either the physical therapist of the patient’s choice
This provision may be attested once during the entire preoperative care path.
What is meant by preoperative education and anamnesis?
The physiotherapist of the patient’s choice, who has signed up to the contract, needs to to the following :
- gives a full presentation and explanation of all the mobile application’s functions and carries out the medical history.
- The physiotherapist provides the patient with all the necessary preoperative information.
- This preoperative education includes answering questions from the patient.
- The physiotherapist provides information or additional education sessions according to the patient’s needs and adapted to his profile.
- The patient is also directed to the information in the mobile application that contains comprehensive information about the surgery, the guidelines for preparing for the surgery and the guidelines for returning home after the hospital stay.
A complete analysis of the patient is carried out based on 5 pillars:
- Medical profile : medication / medical history / surgical history / allergies
- Physical activity / Sleep profile: exercise (activity tracker), sports
- Expectancy profile : current activities / target activities
- Pain profile: specific scores / PROMS
- Social profile : home situation
Final aim of this phase
- The patient should feel comfortable with the use of the application and the motion meter
- The patient is sufficiently familiar with the surgery and the hospital stay.
- The return home after hospitalisation has been prepared (logistics, precautions taken, …)
- Patient baseline information is recorded (PROMs, daily questionnaires, questions,
- Patient’s medical profile is analysed and defined, history is taken
- Recording of post-operative treatment
Register patient education and choice of the patient
After all the information is given to the patient during the info session, the patient can make an informed decision if he wants to continue with the moveUP app. Register the info session and decision of the patient in the medical dashboard via ‘start consultation’.
If moveUP is doing the administration
In the moveUP dashboard an automatic check is done to see if the anamnesis questionnaire has been completed.
If the patient decides to participate in the moveUP trajectory, an anamnesis questionnaire is automatically part of the trajectory.
If the patient decides not to participate in the moveUP trajectory, they will be asked to fill in the short anamnesis questionnaire by mail 2 weeks before the operation.
On the day of the operation, the last automatic check will be made to see if this questionnaire has been completed.
At the end of every month the hospital will receive an overview of moveUP via email. This document will contain an overview of all patients operated during that past month that the hospital created a moveUP account for through the medical dashboard. In the overview, the hospital can check the percentage of patients that are eligible for F1 reimbursement.
- invite patients to info session
- show slides of moveup
- inform about the arm of the study they are in
- will the patient follow moveUP? add this in patient platform
- stimulate them to fill out the questionnaire