1. Remove the link with the activity tracker
To remove your activity tracker click on the menu sign on the top left of your screen.
Chose “Activity tracker” from the menu list.
You will see the following screen. Click on “Revoke access”
Click on “Revoke access”
You will see the following screen once unlinked.
2. Remove the bluetooth connection between your activity tracker and your phone
Instructions for an Android device:
- Touch settings.
2. Touch connections.
3. Touch Bluetooth.
4. Touch the Options icon next to the device you want to unpair.
5. Touch Unpair.
- Instructions for an Apple device:
- Touch Settings
- Touch Bluetooth
- Touch the (i) icon next to the step counter.
- Touch Forget This Device.
- Confirm you’d like to remove the step counter from your iPhone or iPad.
On your activity tracker: do a full reset
On your phone:
1. Fully restart the phone: Restart your phone completely (switch it off and back on).
2. Pair the activity tracker again: Now you can pair your activity tracker again with your smartphone.